Front End Developer
Our team of Front-End Developers work with designers, Ruby developers, and UX specialists to build rich and engaging interfaces.
Front-End Developers at UpStart Internet are expected to:
- Find joy in building smart interfaces from comps and wireframes.
- Have expert-level skills in HTML and CSS, and intermediate experience with Photoshop.
- Be constantly vigilant about web standards, accessibility, and usability.
- Faithfully implement design comps while providing your own touch.
- Know and use Craft, ExpressionEngine, WordPress, or other blogging/CMS platforms.
- Be on top of cutting-edge front-end development practices and technology (CSS3, canvas, media queries, responsive design, HTML5).
- Have general experience with server-side technology, including PHP and Ruby on Rails.
In addition to coding, need to be able to:
- Provide reliable ballpark estimates for front-end tasks/deliverables.
- Appreciate, enjoy, and critique design
- Play well with others – and take pride in their communicative and collaborative abilities.
- Enjoy variety in their work, but remain committed to projects that take weeks of focused effort to complete.
- Meet deadlines without breaking a sweat (okay, maybe you will sweat a little sometimes).
You must also:
- Have at least two years of professional, post-collegiate experience.
- Have a BS, BFA or equivalent work experience.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and a thoughtful email that includes specifics about how your previous experience matches our job description to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your salary requirements and examples of your work.
Who is UpStart
A visionary team of technology leaders creating cutting-edge online marketing strategies that deliver breakthrough results for our clients.
We consistently collaborate as a team to achieve Big Hairy Ambitious Goals that deliver extraordinary outcomes for our clients and our company.
WHAT’S AVAILABLE AT UPSTART:
- the opportunity to grow personally and professionally
- the opportunity to make a difference
- the opportunity to be challenged
- the opportunity to use creativity and collaboration to create win-win situations
- the opportunity to be the author of your own expanding position and compensation
- the opportunity to be the co-author of the expansion of the company
- the opportunity to have exciting, exhilarating fun inside the unlimited growth of a breakthrough business
*If you love the description of our breakthrough, transformational company, please see the Important Note for Visionaries below
APPLY FOR THE JOB
GET IN TOUCH
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium
West Palm Beach, Florida
1016 Clare Avenue, Bldg 5,
West Palm Beach, FL 33401