Ruby On Rails Developer
- Have formal software development training and practical experience building web sites in Rails.
- Are creative problem-solvers in the truest sense and match that logic with hard work.
- Enjoy working with others, which is vital in our collaborative environment that balances knowledge sharing with blocks of focused, uninterrupted production time.
- Speak and write well.
- Are ravenous about learning new technologies, tackling new challenges, paying attention to details, and, ultimately, growing professionally.
- Have a firm grasp on relational database design and normalization.
- Enjoy working with distributed version control systems (git is our favorite).
- Care about best practices, including code reviews, continuous integration and deployment, and iterative development.
- Can manage their own server configuration and deployment setup in a pinch.
- Create / contribute to one or more open source projects.
- Love working alongside our award-winning design team.
- Actively participate in the local developer / technology community
To be considered to work at UpStart internet, you should exhibit these characteristics, too.
At a minimum, our Developers must also:
- Have at least 2 years of professional experience developing web applications.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or information systems (or equivalent experience).
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and a thoughtful email that includes specifics about how your previous experience matches our job description to: email@example.com.
Please include your salary requirements and examples of your work.
APPLY FOR THE JOB
GET IN TOUCH
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium
West Palm Beach, Florida
1016 Clare Avenue, Bldg 5,
West Palm Beach, FL 33401