SEO Analysts/Content Marketing Specialist
Purpose of the job:
To oversee SEO strategies that coordinate with company initiatives. To analyze organic search strategies and limitations, create and implement SEO strategies to improve organic positioning, traffic, and revenue, and to create accurate and engaging content, supporting ongoing SEO growth.
- Work closely with the advertising team, marketing developers, and designers to implement effective SEO marketing campaigns across multiple websites.
- Ensure white hat SEO strategies across all websites
- Audit and understanding of the existing state of our websites as they relate to SEO.
- Correct existing limitations and bad SEO, enabling ongoing organic revenue growth.
- Create written content to be posted on our websites, blog, or on third party websites.
- Work with development team to recommend and implement website architecture changes and optimizations to meet SEO goals.
- Responsible for ongoing SEO practices such as link building and keyword research.
- Expert understanding of all major search engine algorithm updates.
- Operate tracking and analytic software, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Moz.
- Produce results that materialized in increased rankings, traffic, and ultimately revenue.
- Passion for SEO and Content Marketing.
- Minimum five years of recent experience in SEO role, preferably at an Agency or in an E-Commerce setting.
- Ability to demonstrate previous SEO success through reports or current rankings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related technical field.
- Expert knowledge of analytics and SEO platforms, including Google Analytics and Moz.
- Ability to function effectively while working solo and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational ability and self starting attitude.
- Strongly motivated by results.
- Expert knowledge in e-commerce metrics, as related to SEO.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and a thoughtful email that includes specifics about how your previous experience matches our job description to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your salary requirements and examples of your work.
APPLY FOR THE JOB
GET IN TOUCH
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium
West Palm Beach, Florida
1016 Clare Avenue, Bldg 5,
West Palm Beach, FL 33401