Are multi-faceted creatures who walk the line between design aesthetics and the user experience while ALWAYS considering accessibility, usability, and web standards.
- Seamlessly interact with developers to ensure proper implementation.
Are not boring. (In fact, they’re ridiculously talented AND sociable.)
- Create awe-inspiring designs for web sites and web apps.
- Don’t regurgitate old designs and “tweak” them to make a “new”
- Masterfully translate functional requirements and wireframes into simple UIs.
- See endless possibilities on a blank canvas and don’t need much design direction to create functional masterpieces.
- Are proficient with Photoshop and other design software.
- Don’t pee their pants when giving presentations to clients.
You must also:
- Have at least three years of professional experience under your belt.
- Have a BFA, MFA or equivalent work experience.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and a thoughtful email that includes specifics about how your previous experience matches our job description to: email@example.com.
Please include your salary requirements and examples of your work.
We’re always open to considering design applicants with varying levels of experience, but our current priority is to add an experienced designer to our team.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
APPLY FOR THE JOB
GET IN TOUCH
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium
West Palm Beach, Florida
1016 Clare Avenue, Bldg 5,
West Palm Beach, FL 33401